4 bedroom house for saleKingfield Street, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Four bedroom terrace cottage arranged over three floors
- Expansive reception room with feature fireplace
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely private garden with shed and decking
- Master bedroom loft room en suite shower
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms
- Downstairs sleek bathroom
- Great location close to amenities
This delightful four bedroom terrace cottage with private garden further benefits from large modern fitted kitchen, four good-sized bedrooms and well maintained neutral décor throughout.
Close to the open space of Mudchute Park and Farm while the shops, bars and reataruants in Caanry Wharf are easily reached.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1034347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.