3 bedroom terraced house for saleEDGE AVENUE, SCARTHO
- Three double bedroom mid terrace house
- Ideal first time property purchase
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with recently installed boiler
- Hallway, bay fronted lounge, kitchen / diner, landing, modern bathroom and three double bedrooms
- Established front and rear gardens
- Highly popular location close to ample local amenities and popular schools
- Internal viewing is highly advised on what in this agents opinion will be a most popular property
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
- *FOR SALE VIA MODERN AUCTION*
*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid £85,000 plus Reservation Fee ***
On the market with Crofts Estate Agents we are pleased to be offering for sale this delightful mid terraced house offering three good sized bedrooms all of which could accommodate a double bed. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing the property is located within this ever popular location a short distance from the areas many local amenities and several popular and well regarded schools.
Recently the property has undergone some refurbishments with the majority being re plastered, a new modern bathroom and a boiler installed within the past twelve months. Pleasantly presented throughout this lovely home briefly comprises entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge, kitchen / dining room, landing three double bedrooms and as mentioned the modern bathroom. Established front and rear gardens with the rear enjoying a good degree of privacy and having the benefit of two external brick stores.
AUCTIONEER'S COMMENTSThis property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with Traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, but grant 28 days to achieve exchange of contracts from the date the buyer's solicitor is in receipt of the draft contracts and a further 28 days thereafter to complete. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to put down a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 3.5% subject to a minimum of £5,000 plus VAT which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. The buyer will be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Reservation form to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the Reservation form and all terms and conditions can be found in the Legal Pack which can be downloaded for free from the auction section of our website or requested from our Auction Department. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid. Both the Starting Bid and Reserve Price can be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction, which is operated by Crofts Estate Agents powered by IAM-SOLD.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61290748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7990527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes on 01472 200666.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.