3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelbeck Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Semi Detached House
- Two EXCELLENT SIZED Double bedrooms + Single
- Mature Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- Double Glazing/ Gas Central Heating System
- Close to Town Centre / DESIRABLE LOCATION
- good sized attic space/ Could be converted STNPP
- £150,000 Offers Around
- Welbeck Road, BENNETHORPE Doncaster
****LOVELY FAMILY HOME WITH MANY PERIOD FEATURES******GREAT ATTIC SPACE.
Barnsdales LIVING are pleased to offer to the open market this VERY well proportioned, spacious and LIGHT, three bedrooms semi detached house. Located in the DESIRABLE area of bennethorpe close to schools, bus routes, town centre, M18 motorway both east and west, Doncaster Racecourse and restaurants. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, leading into entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, cellar. toe the first floor are two EXCELLENT sized double bedrooms with a third single bedroom and a house bathroom. Outside there is off street parking to the front elevation and to the rear is a long enclosed and MATURE rear garden. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating system. There is also the potential, subject to necessary regulation's to CREAT A ROOM in the SPACIOUS ATTIC SPACE.
Lounge: 4.79m x 4.09m
Dining Room: 4.09m x 3.26m
Kitchen: 2.86m x 2.78m
Bedroom 1: 4.77m x 3.98m
Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.65m
Bedroom 3: 2.57m x 2.09m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61291051.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.