3 bedroom town house for saleProspect Road, Shanklin
- Stunning Coastal & Countryside Views
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Stylish Modern Kitchen
- Close to Local Beach, Shops & Amenities
- Off Road Parking plus Garage
- Chain Free
- Remainder of 10 Year New Build Warranty
- 3 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms
PLEASE VIEW OUR PROPERTY TOUR
Beautifully presented modern townhouse occupying an elevated position and enjoying stunning coastal views across Shanklin and the local countryside beyond. Built in 2012 the property enjoys the remainder of a 10 year New Build Warranty and is offered in excellent decorative order throughout.
Accommodation comprises, entrance hall with stairs to the first floor sitting room with patio doors out onto the balcony. Stylish modern kitchen/breakfast room with access out onto a decked area ideal for dining alfresco and relaxing. Bathroom with WC. Second floor comprises 3 good size bedrooms with master ensuite shower room and additional family bathroom Both master bedroom and bedroom 2 have juliet balconies with views across Shanklin and the local coastline
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer and the stunning coastal views
GARAGE 24' 01" x 13' 02" (7.34m x 4.01m)
KITCHEN/ DINER 15' 11" x 8' 11" (4.85m x 2.72m)
LOUNGE 15' 11" x 15' 9" (4.85m x 4.8m)
BEDROOM 1 14' 05" x 10' 11" (4.39m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 03" x 9' 01" (3.73m x 2.77m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 01" x 9' 06" (3.38m x 2.9m)
OUTSIDE Block paved driveway with access to large single garage sufficient for either the family car or dingy and wet gear storage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276024949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.