2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Sycamores, Hartlepool
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- SUNNY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- COMMUNAL PARKING
- SUN ROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
BEAUTIFUL 2 BEDROOMED END LINK BUNGALOW WITH LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. Immediate Vacant possession assured. There is a communal car park for off street parking.
BEAUTIFUL 2 BEDROOMED END LINK BUNGALOW WITH LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. Immediate Vacant possession assured, the layout comprises Entrance Hallway, Lounge with feature electric fireplace, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Sun Room/Lean To and Front and Rear Gardens. There is a communal car park for off street parking.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 3" (maximum measurements) ( 5.97m x 3.43m (maximum measurements) )
feature fireplace with electric 'living flame' fire, UPVC Double Glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 13' x 7' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.21m )
fitted with base units and contrasting roll top work surfaces, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, splashback tiling, recess for washing machine, UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, electric cooker with electric 4 ring hob.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.92m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes.
three piece suite in white comprising WC, wash hand basin, separate double shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan, part tiled walls, towel radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, door to Sun Room.
Sun Room 15' 7" x 4' ( 4.75m x 1.22m )
overlooking sunny rear garden, door to garden.
Sunny Enclosed Rear Garden
patio area for ease of maintenance.
for off street parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61292269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.