5 bedroom terraced house for saleGardeners Place, Chartham, Canterbury, Kent
- A fantastic 5 bedroom family town house
- Sought after location
- Courtyard gardens
- En-suite bathroom
- Garage and off street parking
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Situated in the popular St Augustine's estate in Chartham this stunning 5 bedroom town is a must see.If you have a growing family the space on offer here will surely appeal to you. Maintained to the highest standard you can simply move straight in and unpack your boxes.On the ground floor you will find everything you need to entertain guests. A large lounge with folding doors to the dining area will be perfect when you need that all important extra bit of space.Upstairs this great home continues to deliver. With 4 good sized double bedrooms and a smaller room, ideal for a nursery or study there really is plenty of room for everybody to spread out making arguments over who gets the biggest room a thing of the past.For those that like a safe place to keep their car, you will be pleased to note there is secure gated parking and also a garage meaning there will be no need to search for a parking space on your return home in the evening.St Augustine's is becoming a village in it's own right. It has shops, a pub, acre of playing fields and a parking, everything you could need with children to entertain. There is also a primary school nearby making that morning commute that much shorter.
What the Owner says:
We bought our luxury town house 10 years ago and have not regretted it for a minute.There is so much space available here and we will really miss the surrounding countryside aspect and village feel.Unfortunately the times has come to relocate but we will miss this part of the world immensely.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'3 x 13'0 (4.96m x 3.97m)
- Dining Area: 12'1 x 8'5 (3.69m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'6 x 7'6 (3.81m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'1 x 9'0 (4.30m x 2.75m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 10'9 (3.38m x 3.28m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'7 x 13'11 (4.45m x 4.24m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 12'6 x 9'4 (3.81m x 2.85m)
- Study/Bedroom 5: 7'8 x 6'8 (2.34m x 2.03m)
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61292749.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10344995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.