2 bedroom bungalow for saleVale Road, Stourport-On-Severn
- TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- CONVERTED OLD LIBRARY
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
****TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW****NEW HOME****CONVERTED OLD LIBRARY****UNDER FLOOR HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING****NO UPWARD CHAIN****OFF ROAD PARKING**** Comprising kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge, wet room and two double bedrooms. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
A converted two bedroom bungalow situated close to Stourport Town Centre. Comprising kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge, wet room and two double bedrooms. The property also benefits from having under floor heating, double glazing and off road parking for two cars. Internal viewing highly recommended!
Door to side, spot lights, access to loft, under floor heating and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.86m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, two ceiling light points and under floor heating.
Dining Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, electric hob, electric oven, oven hood, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer and under floor heating.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and under floor heating.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and under floor heating.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights, extractor fan, fully tiled, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, shower and tiled floor with under floor heating.
Rear Communal Garden
Shared outside seating area.
Parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61294201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.