3 bedroom penthouse for saleTelfords Yard, Wapping, E1W
- Expansive three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Spacious dual aspect reception with vaulted ceilings
- Additional mezzanine level reception room
- Large master bedroom with mezzanine dressing room, en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms, two further bathrooms
- Two private balconies
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and utility room
- Underground parking and porter
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated within a prime location close to the River and City, this exceptional three bedroom, three bathroom penthouse boasts a magnificent interior with a wealth of character and an abundance of entertaining space.
Telfords Yard is just a short walk from the picturesque St Katharine Docks for a range of shops, bars and restaurants, and a Waitrose supermarket. Quick and convenient transport can be found at local Tower Hill, Tower Gateway and Shadwell stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61295161.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1035760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.