1 bedroom apartment for saleDurnford Street, Stonehouse, Plymouth
- Immaculately presented and recently refurbished
- Highly desirable residential location
- Water views from the front
- Designated and secure parking space
- No chain and vacant possession
- Situated providing great access The Barbican and The City Centre
- ***Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000***
An immaculately presented second floor apartment with one bedroom located in a highly desirable residential area with WATER VIEWS to the front. The benefits of this property include SECURE CAR PARKING and it is situated close to the historic Barbican. This would make a fantastic FIRST TIME BUY!
An immaculately presented and recently refurbished second floor apartment with one bedroom located in the highly desirable residential area of Stonehouse. Situated providing fantastic access to The historic Barbican and The City Centre, this property MUST BE VIEWED!
The accommodation comprises of private hallway, kitchen, living/dining room, feature bathroom and a double bedroom, plus there is a secure allocated car parking space.
The Entrance is a door which gives access to the Private Hallway.
The Private Hallway has wooden flooring, doors leading through to the Kitchen, Living/Dining Room, Bathroom and Bedroom. There is also a wall mounted entry-phone system, ceiling spot-lights and a smoke detector.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 5' 5" ( 3.00m x 1.65m )
The Kitchen has a sash window to the rear elevation, a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splash-backs, a range of wall and base units with laminated roll-top work surfaces, fitted washing machine, fitted upright fridge freezer, fitted oven and fitted four-burner gas hob, fitted extractor fan, tiled flooring, radiator, new wall mounted central heating boiler and ceiling spot-lights.
Living/ Dining Room 16' 7" x 13' ( 5.05m x 3.96m )
The Living/Dining Room has sash windows to the front elevation with water views, feature wooden flooring, fitted storage cupboards, two radiators, telephone point, television point and ceiling spot-lights.
Bedroom 13' x 8' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.57m )
The double Bedroom has a sash window to the rear elevation, fitted storage cupboard, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Outside to the rear of the property there is a designated secure car parking space.
This property benefits from partial water views from the Living/Dining Room to the front, the close proximity to The City Centre, The Historic Barbican, Royal William Yard, and The Cremyl Ferry to Mount Edgecombe. This property is a one-off listed building and must be viewed!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61298302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MPL307313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, First Time Buyers Centre - Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.