4 bedroom barn conversion for saleSockburn Lane, Neasham, Darlington
- Barn conversion of considerable appeal
- Idyllic setting, surrounded by fields and countryside
- Host of features
- Extensive cobbled driveway
- Interesting and varied garden
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, and benefiting from a host of features including oil central heating, double glazing, four sizeable bedrooms (the master bedroom with en-suite), family bathroom and cloakroom. Entrance hallway with stunning oak flooring, superbly fitted kitchen/dining room with range oven and integrated dishwasher, large, spacious living room with log burner opening into a gin-gang which is fully double-glazed and takes in the views of the gardens. The property is situated on a sizeable site with an interesting and varied garden, with seating areas, rose garden, orchard, summer-house, greenhouse and vegetable plot. Also having log store, exterior lighting, and electric water feature. Externally, the property also benefits from an extensive cobbled driveway allowing off-road parking, further garden to the front being laid to lawn, and detached twin garage with power and lighting. Neasham village is well placed for surrounding towns of Darlington and Yarm, being within minutes' travelling distance. Also being well placed for Durham Tees Valley Airport.
Located within an idyllic setting, surrounded by fields and countryside, a rare opportunity to purchase this barn conversion of considerable appeal.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Oil central heating, mains electric, water meter (via a local farmer) and drainage to a septic tank
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council (Tax Banding F)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61298368.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27212634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.