3 bedroom detached house for saleLitcham Road, Great Dunham, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of
- Characterful and charming 3 bedroom detached home.
- Rural village setting within close proximity to the A47.
- 2 reception rooms and UPVC double glazed conservatory opening on to patio area.
- Lovely features including inglenook fire place, exposed timber beams and log burning stove.
- Well established cottage garden enjoying good levels of privacy.
- Garage and ample off road parking.
- Presented in good order throughout.
PERIOD COTTAGE WITH CHARACTER AND CHARM IN ABUNDANCE! In lovely rural setting surrounded by well established cottage gardens is this charming Norfolk home. With garage and off road parking! Lovely features including Inglenook fire place, exposed timber beams and log burning stove.
Being offered to the market is this charming cottage which is partly of flint construction, dating back in origin to the 1800's. The properties accommodation comprises two reception rooms with exposed beams and a log burning stove in the sitting room, fitted kitchen, UPVC double glazed conservatory which is just three years old, three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also has the benefit of a brick built garage, ample off-road parking on the private driveway and stunning well maintained gardens extending to all aspects of the property, with a paved BBQ entertaining area to the rear. The property is situated within a lovely rural setting within easy reach of the A47 providing a direct route to the market town of Swaffham and the city of Norwich. The village of Great Dunham has the highly acclaimed primary school which feeds into the sought after Litcham High school, an Anglo Saxon church and modern village hall. Viewing of this property is recommended to fully appreciate the charm and character and versatile accommodation on offer.
Timber front entrance door opening into entrance hallway.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, door opening to cloakroom and door opening to sitting room.
Obscured glass UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, tiled floor and wall mounted heater electric heater.
Lounge 13' 4" x 14' 7" ( 4.06m x 4.45m )
UPVC double glazed French doors opening onto rear patio entertaining space, exposed timber ceiling beams, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, Inglenook fireplace place with Bessemer beam, exposed brick wall and log burning stove, television point and telephone point. Door opening to kitchen and open plan to dining room.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 9' 6" ( 4.55m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring. Fitted kitchen with units at wall and base levels with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, Bosch integrated oven/grill, Bosch ceramic hob and extractor fan over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, exposed brick wall, radiator, door opening into conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.10m x 3.43m )
Part brick built part UPVC double glazed conservatory with UPVC double glazed French doors opening onto rear patio entertaining space. Tiled floor, central heating radiator and fire door opening into garage.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 15' 10" ( 3.56m x 4.83m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and further UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, exposed timber ceiling beams and stairs to first floor accommodation.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpet flooring and doors leading to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 12' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.81m )
Double bedroom enjoying a dual aspect with UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator, carpet flooring and door opening into built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpet flooring and door leading to built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 5' 6" ( 3.07m x 1.68m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, carpet flooring, loft access and door opening to wardrobe storage cupboard.
Bathroom 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )
Obscured glass UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, part tiled walls, tiled floor, panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric wall mounted shower and glass sliding doors, low level WC, hand wash basin with mixer tap over, wall light with shaver point, radiator towel rail and door opening to storage cupboard.
Garage 18' 10" x 11' 7" ( 5.74m x 3.53m )
Timber framed obscured glass window to side, up and over door, concrete floor and power and lighting. Pedestrian door opening into conservatory.
The front the property is accessed from Litcham road via a five bar gate leading onto a gravel driveway, providing ample off-road parking for several vehicles. The garage is also accessed from this area along with the front entrance door. The property sits in the middle of the plot with the well established gardens extending to all aspects in a classic cottage style. The garden has a lawned area with mature borders, set with a range of shrubs, trees, fruit trees, and plants with paved pathway leading to an area housing a timber storage shed and greenhouse with a iron gate giving access to the patio entertaining space, ideal for barbecuing. Two sets of French doors lead on to this area from the house making it a really sociable and useable area. The property enjoys very good levels of privacy and is not overlooked.
From the A47 take the left hand tinting signposted Dunham. Continue along the road in to the village of Little Dunham travelling all the way through the village until you enter the village of Great Dunham. The property can be found on the left hand side set back from the road, accessed via a five bar gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61298496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM106289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.