4 bedroom house for saleBradfords Quay, Wadebridge, Cornwall
Offers in Excess of
A superb property on the edge of The Camel River with stunning river views. This beach hut design is arrange over 4 levels perfect for families and holiday letting. A short riverside walk will take you into Wadebridge town centre.
• Stunning beach hut design town house arranged over four floors
• Superb large open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen area
• Large seating terrace area with expansive river views
• Master bedroom with en-suite and balcony again with river views
• Guest double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Two further double bedrooms with a separate family shower room
• Ground floor utility room and integral garage plus driveway parking
• Walking distance to the town centre of Wadebridge
• Potential to be a superb holiday let property
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.