4 bedroom terraced house for saleThameside, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- SHOWHOME NOW AVAILABLE
- Open to view 7 days a week 10:00 - 17:00
- Outstanding specification
- CGI images
- Four bedrooms
- Balcony overlooking the River Thames
- Close proximity to Windsor and Eton Stations
- Fantastic transport connections
- Register your interest now 01344 295375
- EPC Rating = B
No 1 is a stunning four bedroom townhouse boasting exquisite river views, overlooking the River Thames towards Eton.Fitted with to
Thameside is in a superb location for enjoying time in the fresh air. Within minutes, you can be in the scenic Alexandra Gardens for a leisurely walk.
The Windsor Home Park is equally close at hand, with its tree lined avenues, farmland, golf course and bowling green. Also nearby is the glittering Dorney Lake, the venue of the 2012 Olympic Games rowing events; stroll around its waters or get the adrenaline pumping by joining the rowing club.
Meanwhile, a 20-minute drive will take you to the renowned Windsor Great Park; this is a 4,800-acre Royal green space full of sweeping parkland, ancient woodland and intriguing forest trails.
You could hardly be better served for transport links at Thameside. The development is within walking distance of both Windsor and Eton Riverside, and Windsor and Eton Central railway stations; from the latter, you can reach London Paddington in 31 minutes and London Waterloo in just under an hour. The M4 is around 10 minutes drive away, making journeys to London and Bristol a breeze. Heathrow Airport is approximately 15 minutes' drive.
Just four exclusive townhouses boasting four bedrooms each, this is sure to be Windsor's most unique development yet.
All four of the properties in this desirable development benefit from balconies overlooking the River Thames. So you can enjoy a morning coffee or evening glass of wine while drinking in truly beautiful vistas across the water.
The interior of your new home is just as impressive, with top-of-the-range Gaggenau appliances in the contemporary kitchens and chic Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware in the bathrooms. Large feature windows provide you with a wealth of natural light, helping to bring the outside in.
Square Footage: 2,498 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SND170041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.