4 bedroom detached house for saleCheyne Walk, Bawtry, Doncaster
- Spacious Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms, Ensuite to Master
- Modern Dining Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Room
- Double Garage + Parking
- Private Enclosed Gardens
Situated within Bawtry's GREEN PARK is this four bed detached house. Bawtry is a great place to live as there is a wide range of amenities including primary school, transport to secondary schools and private education. Viewing recommended.
The property comprises of an entrance hall with a galleried first floor landing, lounge with vaulted ceiling and double aspect doors and windows, dining room and a modern kitchen with dining area, downstairs wc and utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master having an ensuite, family bathroom.
Externally there is a large amount of parking to the front elevation plus the double garage, to the rear a private garden area to the side which has an electric awning allowing outside dining space.
Bawtry gives a wide range of amenities and has a busy social scene both during the day and evening, with tea rooms and coffee shops, restaurants and wine bars and a range of individual shops and boutiques. Commuting from Bawtry is very convenient with the A1 motorway being only 5 minutes drive with links to the M1 & M18 to larger towns and cities.
With a front facing timber and glazed entrance door, wooden floor and a door leading into the entrance hall.
Having a gallery style landing looking upto the to the first floor, useful storage cupboard and wooden French doors leading to the lounge. Open plan to the far side to the dining room, turned stairs lead off to the first floor.
Fitted with a low flush wc and wash hand basin, extractor fan, half tiling to walls and tiling to the floor. Coving to the ceiling and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 6" x 15' 8" max ( 4.72m x 4.78m max )
Main reception room which is light and bright with dual aspect French doors and a vaulted ceiling. The main focal point of the room is the gas fire inset to a wooden surround, two central heating radiators and a wooden floor leading through from the entrance hall, television point.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 13' 5" under stairs ( 3.20m x 4.09m under stairs )
With a rear facing double glazed window and side facing sliding door leading out to the covered garden area. Stairs lead to the first floor and access into the kitchen.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 2" x 19' 7" max ( 3.40m x 5.97m max )
Fitted kitchen with a modern range of wall and base units set above and below wooden worktops. Inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer with spray tap. Appliances comprise of an Integrated fridge and dishwasher, three electric ovens and an electric induction hob with extractor fan above. Space for a microwave, breakfast bar with storage below and a rear facing double glazed window. Tiling to the floor, coving to the ceiling and a television point. Sliding doors to the dining area of the room leads out to the covered seating area of the rear garden.
With plumbing for a washing machine, inset sink and drainer and tiling to the floor. Central heating radiator courtesy door to the garage and a side facing entrance door to the garden, wall mounted central heating boiler.
Stairs And Landing
A turned staircase leading to a spacious landing area which would be ideal for a study or reading area, velux window to the ceiling, airing cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.38m )
Good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall, feature arched windows to the front elevation allowing lots of natural light into the room. Central heating radiator, vaulted ceiling and a television aerial.
On entering the ensuite there is a vanity area with his and hers wash hand basins, mirror and storage, door leads through into the bathroom. Having a bath with a shower over, low flush wc and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 10' 3" ( 2.97m x 3.12m )
Double room with wood flooring, central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobe to one wall.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 10' 6" ( 2.97m x 3.20m )
Double room with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall and dressing table, coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 2.67m x 2.90m plus recess )
Large single bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low flush wc and a bath with a shower above. Coving to the ceiling, tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator, side facing double glazed window.
Outside And Gardens
To the front elevation is a block paved driveway giving parking for a number of vehicles and allowing a turning area. Raised lawned garden and mature shrubs, gated access to the side and rear elevation.
At the rear there is a covered seating area to two sides with an electric awning allowing all year use. Laid to lawn garden and an outside tap and lighting. Garden shed.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road, take the second left turning into Green Park, then first left onto Cheyne Walk, the property is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61306405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Doncaster (7.7 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Doncaster (7.7 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.