3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharles Road, Filton, Bristol
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
This semi-detached house is located on Charles Road, Filton.Externally the property boasts a front garden and large rear garden that is partially laid to lawn. The property is also well positioned for local amenities to include shops, schools, supermarkets, Bristol Parkway, MoD, Aviva, Rolls-Royce.
This semi-detached house is located on Charles Road, Filton. To the ground floor we find an entrance porch, entrance hallway, open lounge-diner with double glazed bay window to the front, kitchen with double glazed French doors to the rear over-looking the rear garden. To the first floor we find the master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property boasts a front garden and large rear garden that is partially laid to lawn. The property is also well positioned for local amenities to include shops, schools, supermarkets, Bristol Parkway, MoD, Aviva, Rolls-Royce, Airbus, access to the M4/5/32 motorway networks.
Double glazed glass door and window to front. Door to:
Door to front, stair leading to first floor, frosted window to living area, door to dining area, central heating radiator.
Lounge-Diner 22' 4" x 10' (max) ( 6.81m x 3.05m (max) )
Double glazed bay window to front, TV aerial socket and telephone point, two central heating radiators. Double doors leading to:
Kitchen 11' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.43m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, fitted kitchen with a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, base and eye level storage units, worksurfaces, gas hob, double glazed window to side, breakfast bar, space for fridge/freezer washing machine and tumble dryer.
Stairs from hallway, loft access, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
Double glazed widow to rear, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.96m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, wash hand basin, low level w.c., bath with mixer taps, with overhanging shower, fully tiled.
Enclosed by walling and bushes.
Good size rear garden enclosed by walling, fencing and trees, partially laid to lawn, patio area, access at side of house to front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61306447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.