3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLongmeadow Road, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached 3 Double Bedroom House
- Stunning River & Moorland Views
- Large Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Up & Downstairs Bathrooms
This delightful immaculately presented detached three bedroom dormer bungalow is situated in a desirable residential location in Saltash. This family home offers well proportioned, spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
This delightful immaculately presented detached three bedroom dormer bungalow is situated in a desirable residential location in Saltash, a picturesque town that lies just across the River Tamar from Plymouth, often referred to as the "Gateway to Cornwall". A busy and thriving town, with great transport links into Cornwall, Plymouth and along the A38 corridor. This family home offers well proportioned, spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, three excellent sized double bedrooms with one of the bedrooms downstairs with superb views of the RiverTamar, lounge; again with an amazing view, separate light and airy dining room, a new modern downstairs family bathroom, fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with additional storage area with access to the rear garden. The property also features off road parking on the driveway and a good sized garage. This property has a great sized rear garden with large summer house providing power and lighting. A true feature is the superb views over the Tamar River and out towards Dartmoor, all of which can be truly appreciated from most of the rooms in the property and from the roof terrace of the garage. Viewing's highly recommended.
A light and airy entrance hallway which is accessed by an obscured double glazed UPVC door and has a radiator. From here there is access to the lounge, dining room, downstairs bathroom, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs bedroom and stairs leading to the first floor and an underneath cupboard providing good storage space.
Living Room 14' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.78m )
This light and airy lounge has a\ large double glazed UPVC window to the front of the property with breath taking views of the Tamar River. There is a lovely featured fireplace with marble hearth and mantle with inset coal effect gas fire. There is a radiator, coved cornice, and a TV and telephone point.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.53m )
A lovely light and airy room with a front facing UPVC double glazed window with stunning views of the River Tamar. There is ample room for a good size dining table and chairs, a radiators and door leading to the entrance hallway.
This stylish new modern bathroom is an excellent size that has a tiled walls and lino flooring. The modern white suite comprising a low level WC, wash hand basin with pedestal, a left-hand P -shaped bath with mains shower above and a heated towel rail. There is a rear facing obscured double glazed UPVC window to the garden.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 20' 4" max x 7' 9" ( 6.20m max x 2.36m )
This light and airy, neutrally decorated kitchen has a rear facing UPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden. A range of fitted matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs, one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for an electric oven and grill with extractor hood above, space and plumbing for a dish washer and washing machine under the sink and also additional space and plumbing at the far ending of the kitchen. There is also access from an archway to more storage and a UPVC double glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
Downstairs Bedroom 10' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.90m )
A great sized downstairs double bedroom with a rear facing UPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden. There is neutral decor and ample room for bedroom furniture and space for a large double bed.
First Floor Landing
The landing has access to the shower room, master bedroom and the third bedroom.
Master Bedroom 16' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.15m )
This generously proportioned master bedroom presented in neutral decor and featuring dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side of the property which both enjoy amazing views of the Tamar and far reaching views of Dartmoor countryside. The bedroom has ample room for bedroom furniture and a large double bed with plenty of built in storage into the eves, a radiator and TV point. Restricted head height.
Third Bedroom 16' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.15m )
The third bedroom is an excellent size featuring a rear facing UPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden. There is built in cupboards into the eves for storage and ample room space for a bed and furniture. Restricted head height.
This stylish modern shower room has a UPVC obscure double glazed window to the rear. Comprising of a wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mains shower above, a low level flush WC, with a heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
A good sized garage providing power; as well as access into a storage area under the property.
The property offers a great size rear garden, with access to a patio area onto of the garage to enjoy the countryside and river views, as well a couple steps to access a large tiered section of the garden. On this tier is a beautiful large Summer House, offering beautiful views of the river as well. the garden is deceptively large and is a real sun trap!
This property has the benefit of Solar Panels. If you would like anymore information on these, please contact the branch on 01752 847151.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61306477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.