3 bedroom flat for saleAlbemarle Road, Beckenham, Kent
- Three Double Bedroom Garden Flat
- Two En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Bespoke Kitchen
- Wired for Sky Q multi room
- Parquet Flooring
- Underfloor Heating to Bathrooms
- Video Entry Phone, Gated Development
- Show Flat photographs
A beautiful 1072 sq ft THREE double bedroom ground floor GARDEN apartment offering generous sized accommodation comprising contemporary BESPOKE fitted kitchen with Carrara marble style finish worktops and sleek mirrored splash back, bi-folding doors from the living area leading onto the private garden, there are two EN-SUITE shower rooms and an additional bathroom all with oversize porcelain tiles, The apartment is just one of nine within this luxurious GATED DEVELOPMENT. Allocated parking, Ideally placed for BECKENHAM and SHORTLANDS MAINLINE STATIONS and Beckenham TOWN CENTRE with vibrant nightlife a range of eateries, pubs and wine bars, something for everyone. SHOW FLAT PHOTOGRAPHS. EPC: TBC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28661100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinclair Hammelton, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.