4 bedroom bungalow for saleSevern Grove, Wolviston Court
- Considerably Larger Than Might First Be Expected
- Substantial Individual Four Double Bedroom/Two Bathroom Self-Build Detached Bungalow
- Nicely Positioned Just Off Whitehouse Road Within Highly Regarded & Always Popular Residential Surroundings
- Generous L' Shaped Lounge/Dining Room
- Well Equipped Breakfast/Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Sits on A Generous Level Plot with A Private Rear Garden
- Detached Garage and Plenty of Secure Car Parking Space
- Viewing Essential
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Considerably larger than might first be expected, this substantial individual four double bedroom/two bathroom self-build detached bungalow is nicely positioned just off Whitehouse Road within highly regarded and always popular residential surroundings.
The well planned interior comprises entrance porch, hallway, ground floor shower room with a modern white suite, generous L' Shaped lounge/dining room, a well-equipped breakfast/kitchen with attractive modern units and built in appliances, two double ground floor bedrooms and a conservatory. The first floor has a landing/sitting area, two further double bedrooms and bathroom with a white four piece suite. Outside, the large rear garden is private, well-kept and laid predominantly to lawn. An electric remote controlled roller door opens onto a private secure driveway which leads up to the 21ft x 9ft detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61310086.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.