5 bedroom detached house for saleHillbrook Crescent, Ingleby Barwick
- Exceptional Five Bedroom/Three Storey Detached House of Lovely Family Sized Proportions
- Attractive South Facing Landscaped Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & Bathroom En-Suite
- Main Lounge, Family/Sitting Room & Dining Room
- Breakfast/Kitchen with Modern Contemporary Design Units
- Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Garage & Useful Car Parking to the Rear
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Buying a new house can be such a pain! Turning that blank canvas into a home requires time, energy and money. Its all been done here though with this exceptional five bedroom/three storey detached house.
Internally, the accommodation has been decorated and styled with a very careful eye and comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, sitting/family room, main lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen with modern contemporary design high gloss style units and a useful utility room. The first floor has the master bedroom with dressing room and bathroom en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Up on the top floor are two further double bedrooms and shower room/WC. Outside, the attractive south facing rear garden has been landscaped and designed with easy maintenance in mind.
Other notable features include a garage and car parking, security alarm and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61310095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.