4 bedroom detached house for saleRedstone Hill, Redhill
- Detached family home
- Spacious & well proportioned accommodation
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Very short walk to the station
- Annexe accommodation
- 4 beds (including annexe)
- Delightful rear garden
- Far reaching views to the south
This property has an incredibly spacious and bright feeling to it, the entrance hall is of good size and welcomes you into the heart of the home. The dual aspect sitting room has access to the rear garden. There is also a well proportioned family room.
The kitchen/breakfast room is a bright & spacious room, which has been fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units, to the rear of the room there is a bay window with double doors to the rear garden, plenty of room for a dining table & chairs.
A door through from the kitchen leads to the annexe accommodation (if required) comprising shower room, sitting room and bedroom with double doors onto its own patio area.
On the first floor there are three extremely generously proportioned double bedrooms. The bathroom is attractively fitted with a freestanding claw foot bath &separate large shower cubicle.
Outside The property is gated & well screened from the road by mature trees and evergreen hedging - there is parking for numerous cars on the driveway.
The rear garden is of excellent size with mature planting and a brick outbuilding, gated access to the rear. An extensive sun patio is south facing with far reaching views.
Situated within a third of a mile of Redhill town centre with the new Sainsbury's superstore and train station.
Redhill train station offers fast trains to London Bridge and London Victoria as well as to Tonbridge, Gatwick and the south coast.
The M25 can be accessed at junction 8 at the top of Reigate Hill giving access to the wider motorway network in addition to Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
Within a short drive is Reigate High Street for fine dining, restaurants and cafes or shopping amongst the array of shops including many High Street names in addition to many local independents.
There are also many schools within a short distance both within the state and private sectors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61313904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100126008139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Leech Estate Agents, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.