4 bedroom detached house for saleLords Meadow, Tregony, Nr TRURO, Cornwall
- Stunning uninterrupted countryside views
- Spacious and versatile detached family home
- 4 bedrooms with master en-suite
- Garage and parking for 5 cars
- Modern kitchen plus utility
- Downstairs shower room plus upstairs bathroom
- Large principle lounge dining room
- Sunny southwest facing sun terrace and landscaped gardens
- No onward chain
- Solid wood worktops plus solid oak doors throughout
NO ONWARD CHAIN - Superb detached 4 bedroomed spacious family home located in the highly desirable village of Tregony benefiting from 3 bathrooms, garage and driveway for 5 cars, kitchen plus utility, generous lounge/ dining room, a very attractive South West facing sun terrace and landscaped rear garden with breathtaking uninterrupted countryside views to the rear which only a viewing will truly appreciate.
Tregony lies at the gateway to the Roseland Peninsula, an area known for its mild climate, dramatic coastline and some of Cornwall's loveliest countryside. It is designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty. The village, with its active all year round community, supports a number of local businesses and shops including a public house, mini-market and post office. Within the village there is also a doctor's surgery and dentist.
In addition to the modern Primary School the property is located within a mile of the Roseland Community College, which offers secondary education.
There is a regular bus service to Truro, Probus and St Mawes. The City of Truro, the commercial centre of Cornwall lies some 9 miles distant, and offers an extensive range of retail facilities together with private schooling and a main line rail connection to London Paddington.
Lewis Haughton Wills are proud to offer this fabulous detached family home which is positioned near the head of a no through road within the highly desirable village of Tregony just a short level walk to all the village amenities.
Occupying a well established plot the property itself sits centrally with a small front garden, garage and generous amounts of parking whilst to the rear is a superb enclosed sunny landscaped garden which is majority laid to lawn over two levels with bordering plants, trees and shrubs with a path leading from the detached summerhouse which sits upon a stunning mixed coloured natural sand stone patio sun terrace which captures the breathtaking panoramic countryside views on offer.
Internally, you are greeted by a spacious, light and airy split level entrance hallway with high ceilings and a solid oak bannister and galleried landing. Solid oak doors are found throughout the property with solid wood worktops in the kitchen also. Oil fired central heating and all windows are double glazed.
Accommodation comprises; modern kitchen/breakfast room, utility, shower room, large principle living/dining room with French doors leading onto sun terrace are located to the lower ground floor. The first floor serves all 4 bedrooms and family bathroom, with the master bedroom now benefiting from a recently fitted en-suite bathroom.
Property ref: 121_2555_4481787
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61319479.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4481787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.