2 bedroom terraced house for saleAnvil Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom terraced house in popular cul-de-sac location
- Impressive finish throughout
- Landscaped rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Ideal first time buy or Investment
- EPC energy rating C (69)
This wonderful terraced home has so much to shout about. As soon as you pull into the cul-de-sac and pull up in one of your allocated space at the rear, you’ll know that you’ve found something impressive.
As you walk inside, you’re greeted by a through lounge/dining area that runs the length of the home. This has ample space for your lounge suite and a dining table. The kitchen area is well equipped and with it being open to the dining area, you have a really sociable space to entertain or just unwind after the long week.
Upstairs, you’ll find two bedrooms with both being able to accommodate a double bed and bedroom 1 has built in wardrobe space for all those essential fashion items. The bathroom is bright and functional and offers everything you need.
The garden is beautiful and with the doors from the lounge area you can see this being a really popular spot in the summer months. Having been landscaped over time, this is both low maintenance and really attractive to the eye.
The location is ideal with the home being in a really family friendly cul-de-sac off the ever popular Tempest Avenue. You have the local shop close by for the essentials and Waterlooville town centre a short drive away. Motorway access is also readily available so everything you need and more is just a phone call away to book your viewing.
What the Owner says:
When I moved many years ago, I wanted somewhere private yet still having enough space for me and this offered everything I wanted and more.
It’s obviously changed a lot over the years and the garden is something I’m particularly proud of. Also having parking is a real bonus having two cars.
It’s so quiet which is something I will be looking for in the next property but I hope someone enjoys the home for almost 20 years like I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 8'10 x 5'2 (2.69m x 1.58m)
- Dining Area: 8'9 x 7'3 (2.67m x 2.21m)
- Lounge Area: 13'2 x 13'0 (4.02m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'1 x 9'5 (3.08m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 6'5 (3.76m x 1.96m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61319563.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.