2 bedroom terraced house for saleHighfield Road, Kilburn, BELPER
- Fitted kitchen
- TWO BEDROOMS
- Low maintenance garden.
- FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN.
- Family bathroom
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO THIS PROPERTY *subject to terms and conditions.
TWO BEDROOMS and a family bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property has a small forecourt surrounded by a brick wall with a gate to the front and a fence enclosed low maintenance GARDEN with shed.
Burchell Edwards is pleased to present to the market for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN a well presented mid terrace property ideal for a first time buyer or buy to let investor. This property is within the highly desirable location of KILBURN giving easy access to the A38, Derby and bus routes. The property comprises of a lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are TWO BEDROOMS and a family bathroom. Externally the property has a small forecourt surrounded by a brick wall with a gate to the front and a fence enclosed low maintenance GARDEN with shed to the rear. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 10' 5" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.17m x 3.61m into recess )
Having single glazed wooden door to the front elevation, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fireplace, wall lights, radiator, TV and telephone point and laminate flooring.
Dining Room/part Kitchen 10' 6" x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.20m x 3.63m into recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall lights, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.03m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, UPVC double glazed door leading to the garden, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 12' into recess ( 3.18m x 3.66m into recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring and open fireplace.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.20m x 3.58m into recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, telephone point, cupboard housing the combi boiler and laminate flooring.
Ensuite Shower Room 7' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.03m )
Fitted with shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and tiled flooring.
Externally the property has a small forecourt surrounded by a brick wall with a gate to the front and a fence enclosed low maintenance GARDEN with shed to the rear having shared access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.