3 bedroom house for salePendennis Park, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16 5HR
- Central Staple Hill Position
- 3 Bedrooms * Gas C Heating * D/glazed
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Off Street Parking * Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To All Shops/Bus Routes
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- En-Suite * Cloakroom * Family Bathroom
- No Onward Chain
Michael Nicholas are delighted to offer to the market this modern built 3 bedroom end of terrace property. The house is situated within a small cul-de-sac within a stones throw of Staple Hill High Street and in brief offers the following accommodation.
Upon entry you will find an entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/dining room.
To the first floor can be found 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite) and a family bathroom.
Externally the property offers a level enclosed rear garden and off street parking.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Please note there is a service and maintenance charge of £22.83 per month. This covers the maintenance of all communal areas within the development.
From our office in Downend proceed along Downend Road and past the Cricket Club. Turn left at the traffic lights into Shrubbery Road and follow the road around and up into Pendennis Road. Pendennis Park can be found on the left hand side just before the traffic lights.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.