3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Traditional Semi Detached House
- Kitchen Diner
- Generous Conservatory
- Double Garage and Workshop
- Low Maintennce Rear Garden
- Ideal Family Home
***DOUBLE GARAGE AND WORKSHOP*** Three Bedroom Semi detached house, lounge, kitchen diner and Conservatory. An ideal Family Home
A traditoinal style semi detached three bedroom house.
The property offers accommodation including porch, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen diner, generous conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, guest w/c and double garage and workshop.
There is a block paved foregarden and a low maintenance rear garden.
An ideal family home in a popular location.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking and double glazed door into:
Double glazed windows to front and side elevations and door into:
Double glazed window to front elevation and stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to rear elevation and WC.
Lounge 15' 9" into bay x 9' 8" into recess ( 4.80m into bay x 2.95m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, sliding door leading to kitchen/diner and gas fire.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.83m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, patio door into conservatory, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, gas cooker point, cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer and dining table, breakfast bar and central heating radiator.
Conservatory 15' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.83m x 2.57m )
Of UPVC construction, incorporating French doors out to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine and door to side entry with W.C.
Double glazed window to side elevation and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 5" into bay x 7' 8" plus wardrobe ( 3.78m into bay x 2.34m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 10" plus wardrobe ( 3.68m x 2.39m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 5" x 6' 6" ( 1.65m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and tiled to splashback areas.
Low maintenance rear garden with feature pond, two bedded borders and pathway leading to garage and workshop.
Workshop 8' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.31m )
Window to front elevation.
Two sets of double doors, power socket, light point and double glazed window to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61323740.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.