1 bedroom flat for saleTalisman Tower, 6 Lincoln Plaza, LONDON
- 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- 550 sq/ft or 51 sq/m
- 9th floor apartment
- 24 Hour concierge
- Short walk to South Quay DLR
- 10 minute walk from Canary Wharf
- Lease: 998 years remaining
- Service Charge: £1,730 p.a. approx.
- Ground Rent: £350 p.a. approx.
Life Residential are delighted to offer this one bedroom apartment located on the 9th floor within the Talisman Tower of Lincoln Plaza. This is a spectacular new development is offering an exclusive lifestyle, unrivalled facility's in a world class location of Canary Wharf. The apartment stretches to over 550 sq. ft. and has a private balcony. This apartment, with its dark wooden flooring, fitted kitchen and modern fittings provides you with elegant living in one of the world's most popular business districts. The built in wardrobe, private balcony, tiled bathroom and floor to ceiling windows are just some of the spectacular features this apartment has to offer. Give us a call on 020 3668 1030 to arrange a viewing!
Property ref: 121_2653_4487398
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61324612.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4487398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.