3 bedroom house for saleRosslyn Road, Walthamstow, E17
- Fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house
- Offering a bright reception room leading to a private garden
- Modern and spacious eat-in kitchen
- Three generously sized bedrooms
- Sleek upstairs bathroom with an additional ground floor WC
- Walking distance to Wood Street station and Orford Road
- Located on a lovely residential street
This lovely three bedroom end of terrace house boasts a large private garden, bright reception room and modern eat-in kitchen. Located moments from Walthamstow Village and Wood Street.
Rosslyn Road offers excellent transport links from nearby Wood Street station, with the amenities of the charming Walthamstow Village close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1036793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.