1 bedroom flat for saleCobham Close, Enfield
- CHAIN FREE
- 1st Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Designated Parking
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Walking distance to Enfield Town & Southbury Road stations
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Close to local retail outlets
- Telephone Entry System
Kings Group - Enfield are pleased to present this CHAIN FREE one bedroom flat in Cobham Close, Enfield.
A fantastic first purchase, this property is excellently located for commuters, walking distance to both Southbury Road and Enfield Town stations, with direct links to Seven Sisters Underground Station, with ease of access to the A10 & M25.
Nearby are an array of retail outlets, restaurants and leisure facilities.
In addition to a lease of over 100 years, the property consists of reception room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and plenty of storage. There is a secure telephone entry system and the property also comes with designated parking.
Viewings are by appointment only, so please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 364 4118 to arrange yours today.
Entrance Hallway - Double radiator, coving, smoke alarm, power points, security entry phone system, laminate flooring. Doors to:
Reception Room - 5.49m x 3.66m (18'88 x 12'23) - Double Glazed front aspect windows, double radiator, coving TV point, telephone point, power points, laminate flooring.
Kitchen - 3.05m x 1.83m (10'93 x 6'0) - Double Glazed front aspect windows, base and eye level units with granite effect work surfaces, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated gas oven, fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, power points, spotlights, laminate flooring.
Bedroom - 4.27m x 3.05m (14'46 x 10'12) - Double Glazed front aspect windows, built in wardrobes, double radiator, power points, laminate flooring.
Bathroom - Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment & mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, double radiator, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61327624.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27215882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.