3 bedroom flat for salePark House, Shore Road, London, E9
Offers in Region of
- Impressive High Ceilings
- Striking Presentation and Decor
- Newly Fitted Double Glazed Windows
- Sumptuous Wooden Floors
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- 985 Years Remaining on The Lease
Forming part of the second floor of this grand characterful mansion block, is this striking, beautifully appointed apartment, enjoying 1128 sq. ft., of versatile accommodation. Having been beautifully restored offering sleek lines and exquisite modern features. Composed of a huge reception hall, three double bedrooms, stylish bathroom and a fantastic fitted kitchen/diner, spacious living/entertaining space and a large balcony. Benefiting from a secure entry phone system and set in well-tended gardens. Ideally located moments from Broadway Market, the refreshing green spaces of London Fields and Victoria Park, and easily accessible to a host of transport links nearby offering swift City access.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.