4 bedroom detached house for saleCHAPEL LANE, BARNOLDBY LE BECK
Withdrawn from Market
- Simple stunning and beautifully appointed four bedroom detached family home
- Oil fired central heating, double glazing and fully refurbished and remodelled throughout
- Highly sought after and regarded village location providing good road access
- Entrance lobby, open plan L-shaped living/dining room, w.c, dining kitchen, utility, bedroom with superb ensuite
- To the first floor you find three further double bedrooms and a stunning bathroom
- Well maintained gardens set upon this elevated position
- Viewing is essential and the only way you can truly appreciate this superb home
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate agents are delighted to be offering to the market this stunning and superbly presented four bedroom detached family home situated upon this elevated position in the centre of the most highly regarded village of Barnoldby le Beck. This property certainly catches the eye upon passing with the present vendors remodelling the property over the past couple of years to create a most stylish, contemporary and most beautiful property which can only impress those that view and is certainly a home that people will talk about for some time. Presented to a high standard the external view is eye catching with cedar panelling and colour washed rendered walls with slate tiled roof all complemented with attractive lighting. This lovely property comprises entrance lobby, open reception hallway with impressive staircase with large cathedral styled window, open plan L-shaped living and dining room, cloakroom, modern and stylish fitted dining kitchen offering all the mod cons expected, utility room. Further to the ground floor you find bedroom four currently utilised as a guest bedroom (although could be the master) with a spacious and beautifully appointed shower room. To the first floor you find a large landing area which provides access to the three further double bedrooms along with the simply stunning family bathroom. Standing within lovely and well maintained gardens with open display gardens to the front and eastern side and an enclosed private rear garden, driveway leading to the single garage and providing ample space for parking additional vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61332928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8067541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.