3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 7, Rea View, Cleobury Mortimer, Shropshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Currently under construction with reservations being taken now
- 3 bedrooms with a high specification
- Within a new development of 21 properties
- An easy walk to Cleobury Mortimer centre
- Driveway parking
Rea View is an exciting development of new build homes within the Shropshire market town of Cleobury Mortimer. Plot 7 is a semi-detached house briefly comprising reception hall, guest cloakroom, lounge and dining kitchen, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. There is also a well-proportioned rear garden and off road parking. Located off Rockley Bank, the development is only a short walk to all town centre amenities. Reservations are now being taken! There is the option to choose kitchen, bathroom and tiling, subject to the stage of build. Please call to speak with Ben Jones for more information and to arrange a site visit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61336069.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.