3 bedroom flat for sale6/12 Western Harbour Terrace, The Shore, Edinburgh EH6 6JN
- Bright and beautifully-presented, three bedroom, dual aspect, second-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Shore area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, a balcony, three bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV and telephone points, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides a lift service, landscaped grounds, secured entry system and allocated underground parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and beautifully-presented, three bedroom, dual aspect, second-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, conveniently located in the popular Shore area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
The bright entrance hallway comprises the secure entry system console, a built-in storage cupboard with power and plumbed, two further built-in storage cupboards, hardwood flooring and gives access to all main rooms within. Set to the rear of the property, the open plan living/dining room and kitchen boasts TV and telephone points, balcony accessed via a patio door, built-in cupboard, hardwood flooring, recessed downlighting, and integrated appliances including electric oven, 5-ring gas hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Also to the rear, bedroom one is a good-sized double room with two built-in wardrobes, TV point, carpeted flooring, and an en-suite shower room with mixer shower and cubicle. Set off the right of the hallway, bedroom two is another good-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, while front-facing bedroom three is a well-proportioned double room with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes. Finally, the family bathroom features a white and wood suite, concealed cistern WC, towel radiator, wall-mounted mirror, recessed downlighting, and a fully tiled floor and splash back.
The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, and a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.