2 bedroom flat for sale13/5 Blandfield, Broughton, Edinburgh, EH7 4QJ
- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of a modern, factored, residential development.
- Located in Edinburgh's popular Broughton area, lying to the north of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include light neutral decor throughout, contemporary flooring throughout, electric heating, double glazed windows and TV/phone points.
- In addition, there is good storage provision, a secured entry system, shared bike store, landscaped grounds and private residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of a modern, factored, residential development, located in Edinburgh's popular Broughton area, lying to the north of the city centre. The hallway gives access throughout and features space for outerwear, a built-in store cupboard, the secured entry-system handset and wood-effect laminate flooring which continues throughout the property. Set to the front, the living room includes a central light fitting, TV and phone points. A fitted kitchen has a side aspect window and features wood-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, washing machine, and an integrated electric oven, hob and canopy. Bedroom one is rear facing and features a built-in wardrobe, a pendant light fitting and a wall-mounted electric heater. Bedroom two is also rear facing and features a pendant light fitting and a wall-mounted electric heater. The bathroom has a side-aspect window and has a fitted three piece suite including a shower head fitting above the bath. Broughton is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there are a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7978501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.