4 bedroom detached house for saleHighgrove Court, Leyland
- Most Attractive Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms, Three Receptions
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage & Double Driveway
- Established & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Lounge, Dining Room & Sitting Room
- Stylish Modern Kitchen
- Peaceful Cul-deSac Location
- NO CHAIN DELAY
This most attractive detached property is just perfect for modern family life as offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three reception rooms. Standing in established gardens this superb home is positioned within a peaceful cul-de-sac and conveniently placed for access to amenities, schools and the transport networks. Immaculately presented throughout the spacious living accommodation is arranged over ground and first floors briefly comprising: open porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen with island counter, integral garage, utility room, rear sitting room, four bedrooms, en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside garden to the front an double width driveway for parking and access to the garage, to the rear the mature garden is fully enclosed with a patio, lawn and well stocked borders. The property is warmed via a gas fired central heating system and benefits from double-glazing throughout. An internal inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate the presentation and the flowing floorplan. NO CHAIN DELAY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6896500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.