5 bedroom detached house for saleDeer Park, Henfield
- Handsome and beautifully presented five bedroom detached house
- Superb conservatory/family room with bi-fold doors opening onto east facing garden
- Gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and external doors
- Modern fitted bathroom, shower rooms and cloakroom. Newly installed boiler.
- Study, sitting room. Kitchen/dining Room with integrated appliances & utility
- Double garage, carport and drive. Close to nearby walks.
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and extremely SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE situated in a quiet, SECLUDED location on the edge of a popular development and beside a footpath giving direct access to open countryside. The property has undergone extensive MODERNISATION in recent years that includes opening up the kitchen and dining rooms into a superb open plan room that in turns leads into a stunning conservatory/family room with tinted glass and a full width set of bi-fold doors opening up onto decking and a pretty, low-maintenance rear garden that adjoins a small copse at the side. Also on the ground floor is a double aspect sitting room, useful study and cloakroom. On the first floor is a light galleried landing that leads to the recently re-fitted family bathroom and all five bedrooms, the master having a contemporary ensuite shower room. Five bar gates lead via extensive parking to an attached double garage. The property was constructed by Sunley Homes approximately 20 years ago with elevations comprising yellow brick with red brick quoins and detailing, under a tiled roof whilst the conservatory, a recent addition, has matching brickwork. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61337469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7552820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.