3 bedroom terraced house for saleWintringham Road, Grimsby
- Three bedroom terrace property
- Lounge, kitchen and dining room
- Rear garden
- walking distance to town centre
- uPVC double glazing throughout
- EPC RATING; G
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this spacious two/ three-bedroom terrace home. Situated within walking distance of the town centre, this mid terrace property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Sitting Room/ Dining Room, Large Kitchen, and cloakroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, box room and bathroom. The property is fronted by a small buffer garden, to the rear of the property there is a good sized rear garden.
,Enter via a uPVC double glazed panelled door, and staircase to the first floor.
11' 9'' x 9' 9'' (3.592m x 2.982m)
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and coving to ceiling.
DINING ROOM/ SECOND SITTING ROOM
13' 2'' x 12' 0'' (4.015m x 3.652m)
Good sized reception room, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas fire and under stair storage cupboard.
15' 8'' x 7' 11'' (4.783m x 2.425m)
A spacious kitchen with a range of wall and base units along with complementary worktops. uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, uPVC double glazed panelled door leading to rear garden. There is also space for a dining area. Doorway leading to utility area leading to downstairs WC.
Split level landing.
13' 3'' x 11' 9'' (4.034m x 3.580m)
Double bedroom, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted storage cupboard.
12' 1'' x 10' 0'' (3.688m x 3.052m)
Second double bedroom and uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
7' 10'' x 5' 1'' (2.38m x 1.552m)
Small box room, uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, and sloping ceiling.
Panelled bath, low flush WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit, spacious airing cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The property is fronted by a small buffer garden. To the rear of the property there is a neat, spacious garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61338118.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.