4 bedroom detached house for saleSkillman Drive, Thatcham
- No Onward Chain
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite and family bathroom
- Good size kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting room and separate dining room
- Larger than average garage
- Parking for three cars
- Good size garden
A good size four bedroom link-detached house with a larger garage and kitchen/breakfast room, on the sought after Siege Cross development. The accommodation has been extended to provide extra living space and has an open-plan kitchen/breakfast room with access to a separate utility, side lobby and unusually large garage. The reception rooms include a separate dining room, sitting room with a fireplace and a rear conservatory. There is also a cloakroom off the entrance hall and a turned staircase with built-in storage. From the first floor landing are three double bedrooms, a useful fourth bedroom and a family bathroom. The master bedroom connects with an en-suite shower room, plus there are built-in double wardrobes in the master and third bedroom. The property features gas central heating and UPVC double-glazing. Outside, there is driveway parking for three vehicles in front of the house, plus the space inside the good size attached garage. The rear garden also has a good size lawn area with two paved patios and is enclosed by timber fencing. This house is close to the Francis Baily Primary School and walking distance to the Kennet Secondary School. The mainline railway station is also in walkable proximity and the A4 leads to both Newbury and Reading junctions of the M4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61338391.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8070683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roots Estate Agency Ltd, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.