2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Lane, Deal
- Beautifully Presented Period Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Modern and Contemporary Throughout
- Popular Location
- Large Rear Garden Measuring Over 100'
- Close to Local Amenities and Bus Route
Miles and Barr Estate Agents are offering to the market this beautifully presented period cottage. Situated close to local amenities, a local bus route and only a short drive to Deal train station which offers high speed rail links to London St Pancras, this home would make an ideal first time buy, holiday let or even a rental investment. Boasting an entrance porch which leads to the living room and an archway leading through to the separate dining room and a spacious kitchen downstairs. Upstairs consists of 2 double bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom suite. Having undergone many upgrades and changes by the current owners, this home is beautifully presented throughout, retaining many of its original features and needing no work at all. Further benefits include sealed unit double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout as well as a lawned rear garden measuring over 100ft. Contact Miles and Barr to arrange your viewing.
Deal is a town situated in Kent, which lies on the English Channel, eight miles north-east of Dover and eight miles south of Ramsgate. This former fishing and mining town became a 'limb port' of the Cinque Ports in 1278 and grew into the busiest port in England. In 1968, “Middle Street” was the first Conservation Area in Kent, its quaint streets and houses a reminder of its history along with many ancient buildings and monuments including, most notably, Deal and Walmer Castles . Today it is a seaside resort with its award-winning High Street, high-speed train Links to St Pancras and independent shops. An array of cafes and pubs sit along the picturesque seafront that is home to a sweeping pier.
Ground Floor -
Living Room - 3.63m into recess x 3.35m (11'11" into recess x 11 -
Dining Room - 4.11m x 3.63m into recess (13'06" x 11'11" into re -
Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.18m (9'05" x 7'02") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.61m into recess x 3.33m (11'10" into recess x 10 -
Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.79m (10'10" x 9'02") -
Bathroom - 2.90m x 2.24m (9'06" x 7'04") -
Garden - approximately 30.48m (approximately 100') -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61341601.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27218286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.