3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairfield Road, Horsley Woodhouse, Ilkeston
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Kitchen Diner
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Family bathroom
A great opportunity to acquire this well-proportioned accommodation in the desirable village of Horsley Woodhouse the property comprises of; entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, kitchen diner, To the first floor there are THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a fitted bathroom.
A great opportunity to acquire this well-proportioned accommodation situated in the desirable village of Horsley Woodhouse. The property in brief comprises; entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, kitchen diner, and to the first floor there are THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a fitted bathroom. Outside to the front there is a driveway with ample parking and to the rear a generous low maintenance GARDEN with a stone tile patio perfect for al fresco dining. Viewings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Having UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation, UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled flooring and telephone point.
Downstairs Wc 3' x 4' 11" ( 0.91m x 1.50m )
Having low flush WC, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 23' 3" x 9' 10" ( 7.09m x 3.00m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, UPVC double glazed patio door to the rear elevation, open fireplace and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 26' 6" x 9' 10" ( 8.08m x 3.00m )
Fitted with wall and base units, 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, integral electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, houses the combi boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations and UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, access to boarded loft, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.48m x 3.61m into recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 9' 11" ( 2.79m x 3.02m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 11' 11" ( 2.82m x 3.63m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 9' 10" ( 2.16m x 3.00m )
Fitted with bath with electric shower and mixer taps over, wash hand basin and low flush WC. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, heated towel rail, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
Outside to the front there is a driveway with ample parking and to the rear a generous low maintenance GARDEN with a stone tile patio perfect for al fresco dining
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61342529.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.