2 bedroom flat for sale2/1 Water's Close, The Shore, Edinburgh EH6 6RB
- Well-presented and bright, two-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Shore area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, external storage cupboard with shelving and power, and unrestricted on-street parking to the surrounding streets.
- Situated perfectly beside the new Edinburgh Airport Bus route providing an excellent link to West of the city.
- Within ideal distance of the proposed second phase of Edinburgh's Tram network
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and bright, two-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Shore area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
The entrance hallway comprises the secured entry system console, laminate flooring, a shelved recess, two pendant light fittings and gives access to all rooms within. Set off the end of the hallway, the south-facing, open plan, living room and kitchen features laminate flooring, bay windows, TV and telephone points, two light fittings, integrated electric oven, induction hob, extractor canopy, fridge freezer and microwave oven, and has ample space for living and dining furniture. Set off the middle of the hallway, bedroom one is a well-proportioned room with bay window,carpeted flooring, telephone point, pendant light fitting, and a large walk-in cupboard space with fitted shelving and light. Bedroom two is a good-sized single room with bay window, carpeted floor and built-in wardrobes. Finally, the family bathroom comprises an all-white suite, electric shower unit, extractor fan, concealed cistern WC and is fully tiled throughout.
The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, and a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces. The property is situated within a small, well-located walkway, that lies between Martin Wishart's restaurant and the Leith Beer Company. The entrance to the property is nicely presented and features a traditional white doorway, located to the side of the popular Leith Beer Company.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8007202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.