4 bedroom detached house for saleWheatsheaf Road, Henfield, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached house with swimming pool
- Open plan kitchen/family room with Aga
- 3 reception rooms & 3 bathrooms
- Beautiful gardens & driveway
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating F (36)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £895,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Think character, dating back to the 1600's steeped In history, with stunning original features and then over the years, lovingly extended to create further accommodation for a growing family. The driveway, pretty gardens, and pool area provide a warm welcome. The lounge dining room, kitchen area, separate bedroom and bathroom could be totally self contained with those with older relatives or different generations. The main part of the house however, excites the senses even more - if entertaining and generally enjoying life is a must, then the formal lounge with doors flowing onto the garden for summer parties and in the winter, cosy nights in with the opulent hearth, will really hit the spot. What's more, the dining room with further doors to the orchard and patio area, provide an ideal spot for enjoying a great meal with family and friends. Every home of this calibre needs an Aga, and the open plan kitchen dining area, will not disappoint. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms with the master enjoying its very own en suite and dressing area, and penty of storage space in the eves. The grounds are beautiful and like any other house of this stature, there are many areas to enjoy. If you fancy living the good life, then there is further space to grow your own.Whatever it is you are looking for, this is a must see. Unique, stunning and steeped in history- its got to be worth a look.
- Kitchen Diner: 30'4 x 10'2 (9.25m x 3.10m)
- Lounge Area: 20'3 x 14'8 (6.18m x 4.47m)
- Dining Area: 15'1 x 11'4 (4.60m x 3.46m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 23'8 x 19'4 (7.22m x 5.90m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'10 x 9'8 (4.52m x 2.95m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 16'8 x 13'5 (5.08m x 4.09m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 9'7 (4.42m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'10 x 10'2 (3.91m x 3.10m)
- Eaves Storage: 22'1 x 10'3 (6.74m x 3.13m)
- Swimming Pool
- Beautiful Gardens
- Patio Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61348015.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20914626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.