3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Avenue, , Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Three-bedroom terraced house
- Close to the town
- Close to the beach
- Lots of potential to make your own
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Located in the heart of Sandown is this character home ready for its new family to make their own!As you step through the door you will be greeted by beautiful wooden flooring laid throughout which is easy to maintain and adds to the charm on offer at this property. On your right is the lounge which has high ceilings and a gorgeous bay window not to mention the original fireplace! Further down the hall is the dining room to host family get-togethers and occasions with friends with the kitchen placed at the back of the property. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms laid out over a generous landing along with the bathroom. This property has a lot of potential to really come in and make your very own. A home that can be created as yours to make memories in and relax in.Being in the heart of Sandown really does have some fantastic bonus’s such as being able to walk to the beach with your bucket and spade at the ready or be able to just nip out around the corner for the last-minute ingredients your forgot for dinner! No house could be placed more conveniently.Book your viewing now.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This is our second home that has been rented out to a family member and we are now looking to sell through no fault of its own. We will be offering the property chain free and we hope the new owners are very happy there.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 12'11 x 11'9 (3.94m x 3.58m)
- Dining Room: 11'11 x 9'9 (3.63m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 9'4 (3.61m x 2.85m)
- Conservatory: 10'6 x 7'7 (3.20m x 2.31m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'0 (3.94m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 9'9 (3.61m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 8'6 (3.02m x 2.59m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61349128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.