2 bedroom apartment for saleBerehurst, Alton
- South-facing open-plan sitting and dining room with a double aspect
- Fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- Entrance Hall with cloaks cupboard
- Generous master bedroom with a double aspect
- Second bedroom with en-suite WC and wash hand basin
- Garage conveniently close, equipped with electricity and lighting
- Security entry phone system
- Swimming pavilion and all-weather tennis court on site
- Estate Manager
The English Courtyard Association and The Beechcroft Trust - synonymous with the very best in retirement housing since the 1980s.
Built in 1992, Berehurst is set in beautiful grounds, a third of a mile from the centre of Alton and bordering the Watercress Line, a restored steam railway that used to transport fresh watercress to London.Services include a resident estate manager, personal alarm system, tennis court and swimming pavilion. The two well-tended courtyard gardens are planted to lawn, mature herbaceous borders and ornamental trees. The landscaped grounds and meadow beyond provide a more informal setting.Excellent road communications via the A31/M3, and rail services from Alton to London Waterloo taking about an hour.999 year lease (from 1984), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant.For viewings please contact the estate manager on 01420 768572.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61349558.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6948296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.