3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanstead Road, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Lounge & Kitchen/Dining Room
- Garage to Rear
- NO CHAIN...
- South West Facing Rear Garden
A recently refurbished 1930's three bedroom semi detached home which benefits from a downstairs cloakroom, refitted kitchen/dining room and family lounge, luxury bathroom, south west facing rear garden with garage to rear and being offered with no upward chain. Viewing is highly advised.
This recently refurbished 1930's built three bedroom semi detached property offers spacious living accommodation with great features to include a downstairs cloakroom, refitted kitchen/dining room and family lounge, south west facing rear garden with garage to rear, The family accommodation is situated in one of Hoddesdon's popular residential location with the benefits of having many amenities nearby which include local shops, good transport links and schools for all age groups including the John Warner School and Sports Centre. Hoddesdon Town offering further shopping and recreational amenities is also within close proximity. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Upvc double glazed main front door leading to:
With laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to side, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, door to lounge, door to kitchen/diner and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Refitted downstairs cloakroom and comprising of a low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, heated chrome rail, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and low voltage lighting.
Family Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, TV point, radiator, grey laminate effect flooring and TV point.
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' x 13' 2" ( 5.18m x 4.01m )
KITCHEN: With a range of white gloss wall cupboards, with ample worktops with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, fitted gas hob with oven and feature extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, low voltage spot lights, double glazed window to rear garden, partly tiled walls and low voltage lighting.
DINING AREA: With grey effect laminate wood flooring, radiator, low voltage lighting, double glazed doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.84m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.15m )
With double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 11" x 8' 8" ( 1.80m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Luxury Bathroom 9' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.82m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear, paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, boiler cupboard, laminate wood flooring, partly tiled walls, low voltage lighting, heated chrome towel.
SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN with a paved area, lawned area, fenced boundaries, side gate to front garden. GARAGE to rear with up and over door and light and power connected.
FRONT GARDEN being block paved providing off street parking, flower borders and steps to main front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61350668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.