3 bedroom maisonette for saleArundel Crescent, North Road West, Plymouth
- No chain / vacant possession
- uPVC double glazing & GCH
- Arranged over three floors
A versatile top floor maisonette with three bedrooms situated in a popular residential area. This property benefits from BEAUTIFUL VIEWS over Victoria Park, plenty of internal space and is situated in an IDEAL CENTRAL LOCATION. With NO CHAIN, this would make a fantastic BUY TO LET proposition!
Three bedroom maisonette the accommodation comprising briefly on the ground floor; vestibule, hallway, two double bedrooms. On the floor above there is a kitchen, living room and shower room, and on the top floor there is a further double bedroom.
Private frosted features double glazed front door giving access through to;
Door leading through to;
Stairs down to rear door. Radiator and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Two radiators. Ceiling mouldings.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 12' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.91m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear overlooking the park. Ceiling mouldings. Two radiators.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Stairs to the top floor with storage cupboards beneath. Doors to the shower room, kitchen/ dining room and living room.
Living Room 12' x 12' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.91m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear with super views of the park. Radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room 11' x 12' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.78m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Single sink and drainer unit with tiled splash-backs. Laminated roll top worksurfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted combination boiler. Radiator. Fitted oven. Fitted four ring electric hob. Extractor fan. Space for table and chairs.
uPVC double glazed window with frosted unit to the front. Shower cubicle with electric unit. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 18' max x 15' 8" max ( 5.49m max x 4.78m max )
Partially restricted head height. Velux skylight to the rear. Two Radiators.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61350691.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MPL307576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, First Time Buyers Centre - Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.