4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDudley Road, Grantham
- Period family home
- Prime residential location
- 4 bedrooms
- Study and Cellar
- Rear Garden and Garage
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£265,000! Spacious period family home in a prime residential location close to Grantham town centre and amenities. The property stems up from the River Witham has an extensive rear garden and retains many original character features.
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£265,000! Spacious period family home in a prime residential location close to Grantham town centre and all of its amenities. The property stems up from the River Witham, has an extensive rear garden and retains many original character features. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cellar, downstairs wet room, study, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, lobby, cloakroom, landing, four bedrooms, W.C, family bathroom and a single garage to the external.
UPVC double glazed front entrance door with a front aspect window, vinyl floor, two radiators, telephone point, thermostat controls, staircase rising to the first floor and access to the Cellar with storage cupboard above. Also provides access to Study, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and downstairs Wet Room.
Glass brick windows to the side aspect, ventilation and power and lighting.
Downstairs Wet Room
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, heated towel rail, tiling from wall to ceiling and a 3 piece suite comprising of shower, wash hand basin and W.C.
Study 12' 1" maximum x 10' 11" ( 3.68m maximum x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Lounge 15' plus bay window x 11' 10" maximum ( 4.57m plus bay window x 3.61m maximum )
This generous sized family room features a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fire with mantelpiece surround, radiator and open arch into the dining room.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 10" maximum ( 4.60m x 3.61m maximum )
Featuring gas fire with stone effect mantelpiece, double radiator, vinyl flooring and double doors leading out to the rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 22' 11" x 11' 9" narrowing to 8' 2" ( 6.99m x 3.58m narrowing to 2.49m )
Provides ample space for cooking and entertaining guests. Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and drawers, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, space for appliances and gas hob. Electric fireplace with storage cupboard above, radiator, vinyl flooring, access to the rear lobby and UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects and back door to the rear garden.
Circular window to the rear aspect and access to the cloakroom.
Tiled floor to ceiling, radiator, low level WC and UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Hatch access to the loft, thermostat controls, three radiators and windows to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 11' 9" maximum ( 4.55m x 3.58m maximum )
Built in wardrobes, dressing unit with built in cupboards and shelving, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 15' 1" x 11' 11" maximum ( 4.60m x 3.63m maximum )
Built in wardrobes with cupboards above, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' maximum x 11' plus recess ( 3.66m maximum x 3.35m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, double radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 4 11' 10" maximum x 10' 6" maximum ( 3.61m maximum x 3.20m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Provides access to the airing cupboard housing the gas combination boiler, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and 2 piece suite comprising low level W.C. and wash hand basin.
Fitted with a suite comprising of bath and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, tiled wall to ceiling, storage cupboards and UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the rear of the property - Extensive rear garden slopes down to the River Witham and has artificial lawn with flowerbed surrounds, raised patio area, vegetable patch, greenhouse, side access to the front of the property, access to the single garage, outside water tap and storage which loops under the kitchen.
Single garage has up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61360838.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.