1 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Augustine Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex
- Close to the Beach
- One Bedroom Ground Floor
- Double Glazed Windows & Electric Heating
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Chain Free
- Rental Value Approx. £600 pcm
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer this spacious one bedroom ground floor flat in excellent decorative order, situated close to the beach. This light and bright flat has an 18' x 11'4 living room as well as a 12' x 11' bedroom, the bathroom and kitchen have both been refitted. All local amenities including the beach are close by and it also benefits from permit private parking. CHAIN FREE
5.6m x 3.45m
3.8m x 2.13m
3.68m x 3.45m
2.13m x 1.7m
Details of lease, ground rent and maintenance charges are available by request but should be verified by your solicitor.
Under the Estate Agent Act 1979 we declare that a member of staff is the Vendor of this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61365383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIT150285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Littlehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.