3 bedroom detached house for sale51 Malbet Wynd, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6AB
- Light and tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and a detached garage.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential cul-de-sac in Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, double bedroom, single bedroom, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include extensive hardwood flooring, contemporary lighting, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and quality stone worktops, and good storage provision including a loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating and double glazing; whilst the garage has secondary access from the garden, lighting, a worktop and shelving.
- There is an enclosed rear garden with a tall fencing, a lawn and wood-decked patio; to the front there is a lawn and mono-blocked double driveway.
- Home Report available online.
**£15,000 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUATION** Light and tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and a detached garage, located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential cul-de-sac in Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre. A bright entrance hall gives access to living room, kitchen, the carpeted stairway to the first floor and to a WC with two piece suite. Quality hardwood flooring continues into the light, front facing living room, whilst French doors give further access to the rear facing dining room. A bright kitchen is also rear facing and features a door to the garden and secondary access to the dining room. A quality fitting kitchen includes stone-worktops, and integrated appliances including a fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, double oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first-floor, a master bedroom is set to the front and includes a built-in wardrobe, TV point and an en-suite shower room with two piece suite, and cubicle with a mains mixer. A second double bedroom is rear facing with a built-in store cupboard; as is a flexible third single bedroom. The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower head for the bath. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7556944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.