3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMountsteven Avenue, Peterborough
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Garage & Gardens
NO FORWARD CHAIN. Located in Walton. This EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME has GARAGE and GARDENS, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, LOUNGE, DINNING AREA and FAMILY BATHROOM. Viewing's Highly Recommended.
NO FORWARD CHAIN. Situated in the heart of Walton and has easy access to the City Centre and local road routes. This SEMI DETACHED HOME has been EXTENDED to provide an ideal living family home. The accommodation briefly comprises ENTRANCE PORCH, ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, DINING AREA, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, THREE BEDROOMS, SEPARATE WC and FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside is a DRIVEWAY providing off road parking leading to the SINGLE GARAGE and an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
Stairs to the first floor and landing with under stairs storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler, doors to:
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Gas feature fireplace, radiator, TV point, power points, carpet flooring, archway to:
Dining Area 16' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.90m x 3.10m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 7" x 7' 2" ( 5.05m x 2.18m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, space for free standing cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, sink with drainer, part tiled walls and tiled flooring, door to the rear garden.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising paneled bath and wash hand basin, cupboard housing the hot water tank, part tiled walls.
Fitted with a WC, tiled walls.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.25m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, laid to lawn and enclosed by small brick wall. The low maintenance rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, side access, laid to lawn with a patio area, driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61369103.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.