3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoward Road, Bothenhampton, Bridport
NO FORWARD CHAIN. This delightful three double bedroom semi-detached family home is situated in the desirable location of Lower Walditch, within walking distance of Bridport town centre. Enjoying a stunning outlook across the Jellyfields Nature Reserve at the rear, this spacious and light property has recently been upgraded with a wonderful kitchen and modern family bathroom with underfloor heating. There is also a large sitting/dining room with sliding doors leading to a raised south-facing patio area. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with rear gated access to a shared driveway with single garage and off-road parking. EPC rating C..
Situation: - This property is located in Lower Walditch in the charming market town of Bridport. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Accommodation: - Howard Road is a beautifully appointed three double bedroom semi-detached family home offering spacious and well-presented accommodation throughout. The property boasts a light and airy dual aspect sitting/dining room with feature fireplace and glazed sliding double doors leading out to a raised patio area with balcony, enjoying far reaching countryside views. The kitchen has been recently fitted with integral Lamona appliances to include double oven and grill with extractor hood over, four ring hob and fridge/freezer, with space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, soft-close wall and base units, upright pull-out larder and under cabinet lighting. All the rooms benefit from plentiful natural light with two of the bedrooms enjoying countryside views over the surrounding hills and Jellyfields Nature Reserve. There is also under stairs storage, separate cloakroom to the ground floor and modern family bathroom on the first floor with underfloor heating. Externally, there is a private enclosed south-facing low maintenance rear garden mainly laid to lawn with decking area, established shrubs and flower borders, ornamental pond and storage shed. This delightful home also benefits from a single garage with rear access to the garden, driveway and off-road parking. EPC rating C.
Key Features: - * Spacious, well-presented family home within walking distance of the town centre.
* Wonderfully spacious dual aspect sitting room/dining room with double sliding doors leading on to raised patio with balcony
* UPVC double glazed and gas central heating throughout.
* Well fitted kitchen featuring modern soft-close base and eye level units and upright pull out larder.
* Modern bathroom with underfloor heating
* Three double bedrooms
* Delightful south facing low maintenance garden, mainly laid to lawn with timber decking area, storage shed, raised paved patio and balcony, perfect for al-fresco dining in the warmer months.
* Single garage with up and over door, power and light and additional off-road parking.
* Beautiful far reaching countryside views.
* Within close proximity of a vast array of local amenities and well-regarded schools.
* Close to several popular beaches along the historic Jurassic coastline, including West Bay, Charmouth and Lyme Regis.
Dimensions: - 2.31m x 1.85m (7'7 x 6'1) - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room/Diner: 21'06 x 11'06 (6.55m x 3.56m)
Kitchen: 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
Bedroom One: 11'09 x 10'08 (3.58m x 3.25m)
Bedroom Two: 11'09 x 10'07 (3.58m x 3.23m)
Bedroom Three: 10'06 x 9'03 (3.20m x 2.82m)
Bathroom: 7'07 x 6'01 (2.31m x 1.85m)
Parking: - There is a driveway with off-road parking.
Services: - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities: - West Dorset District Council. South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 1UZ. Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is C.
Viewings: - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers. Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61372330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27220510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.